- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
advanced nutrition programme skin omegas+ 60 capsules
Now with vitamin A, screened for purity and with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
Skin Omegas+ is made with premium, clinically researched omega 3 from Epax, a world leading supplier known for its purity, quality and innovation. They hold a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources.
EPAX products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.
Benefitting from the addition of vitamin A, Advanced Nutrition’s Skin Omegas+ is the perfect companion to your skincare regime. It contains optimum levels of EPA (an important omega 3) along with GLA (an important omega 6) made from Evening Primrose Oil. Vitamin A is a key ingredient needed for skin health.
Fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin & glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate (antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol).
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold
NO ADDED dairy products, yeast, artificial colourings or flavourings, gluten containing ingredients.
2 capsules typically provides:
Vitamin A 400iu
providing omega 3 fatty acids
Evening Primrose Oil
providing omega 6 fatty acids
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
RE = Retinol Equivalent
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as your health professional advises. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Warnings: If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as Heparin, Warfarin, or Coumadin. Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25ºC. Ensure pouch is tightly sealed after opening and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
Advanced Nutrition Programme products are not tested on animals.