- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Kérastase-Paris Specifique Apaisante - Scalp Treatment (x12 Applications) SOOTHING SCALP TREATMENT
Why You'll Love it
An intensive scalp treatment that restores the quality and suppleness of the scalp by reducing all type of scalp discomforts. This scalp treatment helps to reduce all types of scalp discomforts such itchiness, irritation and inflamation. The scalp is hydrated and moisturised for a soothing sensation and is protected against oxidative stress.
Aqua , Water,Alcohol Denat.,Polysorbate 21,Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Rhamnose,Carnosine,Glycerin,Glycine Soja Oil , Soybean Oil,Tocopherol,Phenoxyethanol,Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract,Disodium Phosphate,Citric Acid,Parfum , Fragrance
How to Apply
- Apply 3 times a week for 4 weeks to dry or towel-dried hair.
- One dose equals one application.
- Distribute onto the scalp section by section.
- Work into the scalp with fingertips.
- Proceed with usual styling