- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
Kérastase-Paris Blond Absolu Cicaplasme Heat Protector NOURISHING HEAT PROTECTOR
Why You'll Love it
A lavender-coloured fortifying leave-in for lightened or highlighted hair with heat protection to deeply nourish, add extra softness and provide colour stability.
A unique combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
Cicaplasme repairs fiber wounds for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This formula strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
Rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage, whilst also softening and calming sensitized hair fibres.
How to Apply
- ON TOWEL-DRIED HAIR: Take 2 to 4 pumps, depending on the lengths and thickness of the hair.
- Spread down to tips, then comb to evenly distribute the product.
- Proceed to blow-dry or air dry.
- ON DRY HAIR: Apply to dry hair after blowdrying or airdrying as a finishing touch to tame frizz and boost shine.
- Style as desired.