- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Uneven skin tone
The production of skin pigmentation is a multi-step process. Consequently, a multi-step system must be used to control discolouration and produce visible brightening results. When used morning and night, PowerBright TRx delivers synergistic, around-the-clock treatment and prevention of hyper pigmentation.
Research indicates that age spots contribute to the appearance of skin ageing as much as a wrinkle.
Hyperpigmentation shows on skin in the form of brown spots (also referred to as age spots) and can cause an uneven, mottled skin tone. Hyper-pigmentation can be the result of daylight exposure, endocrine (hormonal) factors and changes, usage of prescription drugs and/or wound healing when skin has been damaged. No matter how it is triggered, hyperpigmentation shows on skin in the form of brown spots (also referred to as age spots) and can cause an uneven, mottled skin tone.
Those looking to brighten skin often run into two different and disappointing scenarios; the products don’t deliver results as promised, or skin health suffers at the cost of brightening results. Treating hyperpigmentation without regard for skin health can lead to sensitivity, irritation, photodamage, exposure to potentially dangerous agents and premature ageing. Dedicated to results without compromising skin health, Dermalogica extensively researched the latest ingredient technology, searching for ingredients that would safely go beyond minimising the appearance of hyper-pigmentation. This research has led to the development of PowerBright TRx, the only system that rapidly delivers visible brightening and improved skin tone while improving skin health. PowerBright TRx ensures you can treat your hyperpigmentation safely, without worrying about suffering from irritation or damage that can lead to premature aging.