- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Find the Toner that's right for your skin!
Dermalogica Toners shield against assault, increase product penetration and even out skin porosity.
Toners are a critical part of your daily regimen, delivering critical hydration and specific skin condition benefits. Use after cleansing and throughout the day to refresh and rehydrate as needed.
Over the years, toners have gotten a bad rap; some even say toning is an unnecessary step in your skin care routine. The skin health experts at Dermalogica disagree! Before we tell you why, it's important to understand where these opinions on toners come from.
If you've relied on Alcohol-based toners to deliver the feeling of a "deeper" clean, the skin health experts at Dermalogica recommend the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that starts with PreCleanse and finishes with your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser. You'll get that "deep clean" feeling when you effectively remove long-wear make-up, oils and debris without stripping skin.