- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
dermalogica active clearing skin wash (500ml)+ dermalogica active clearing oil free matte spf30
Duo offer price
Buy dermalogica active clearing skin wash (500ml) + dermalogica active clearing oil free matte spf30 for a special joint price of £78.00
active clearing skin wash (500ml)
Foaming cleanser helps clear skin and reduce visible skin ageing. Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid, stimulates natural exfoliation to help clear clogged follicles and smooth away dullness that contributes to visible skin ageing. Menthol and Camphor help cool the skin. Contains extracts of Balm Mint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree. Skin is left clean and prepped for optimal absorption of Active Clearing treatment ingredients.
Please be aware that this product contains highly active ingredients and we would always recommend that you are purchasing this product on direct recommendation from one of our Professional Skin Therapists.
Contraindications: If skin experiences sensitivity or dehydration from daily use, reduce use to 2-3 times per week. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use as directed. For external use only. Keep out of eyes.
- Clears away excess oil without stripping skin.
- Helps prevent future breakouts.
- Soothing botanicals help calm irritation.
how to use
Perform the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that begins with PreCleanse. Work a pea-sized amount into a lather in wet hands. Apply to dampened face and throat, massaging in circular motions while concentrating on areas of congestion and oiliness. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with prescribed MediBac Clearing regimen.
Establish a cleansing routine morning and night to enhance acne-fighting benefits.
Oil free matte spf30
Oil-free, Broad Spectrum sunscreen helps prevent shine on oily and breakout-prone skin. Lightweight, ultra-sheer formula contains an advanced blend of Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Biotin and Yeast extract to help regulate oil production and soothe inflammation. Oil-absorbers help maintain an all-day matte finish, preventing shine without any powdery residue. Sheer formula provides optimum defence against skin-aging UV light.
- Oil-free, lightweight formula.
- Absorbs excess oils for an all-day matte finish.
- Shields against UV damage.
how to use
Apply evenly and liberally to face, preferably 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Or, mix with your moisturiser or foundation, then apply. For continuous coverage, apply regularly and reapply as needed after swimming and exercise.
Always reapply sun protection after swimming or exercising.
For all up-to-date information on product ingredients, please visit the Dermalogica website or refer to your product packaging.