- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
No matter your condition, there's a Dermalogica Moisturiser ready to improve your skin's health.
See how Active Moist works
Help to protect the skin's natural defenses against the environment while controlling moisture loss from the skin.
Dermalogica Moisturisers work on two levels, regulating skin's water balance while managing your most pressing skin concerns for better looking skin daily.
Moisturisers are greatly misunderstood, as they do much more than just moisten dehydrated skin! Emollients help keep skin soft and smooth, can help regulate excessive oiliness or dryness, and even help protect against environmental assaults that trigger sensitivity, premature ageing and skin damage.
Those with oily or breakout-prone skin conditions are often resistant to use Moisturisers out of concern they will increase surface oils and shine. However, surface oils are different than water content in skin, and oily skin can experience dehydration. Dehydration is a lack of water, not oil, in skin. Meaning moisturisers are a must for every skin condition.
While regulating moisture loss, Dermalogica Moisturisers take the care of your skin one step further. If you struggle with excess oiliness, we have a moisturiser that contains "microsponges" that absorb excess surface oils for an all-day matte finish. Skin so sensitive it can't even tolerate water? We have an anhydrous (waterless) moisturiser that glides over skin and acts as a protective environmental shield.