- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
dermalogica intensive eye repair
intensive eye repair
Ultra-rich eye cream targets dehydration lines. This hydrating cream works to repair premature aging and damage around the delicate eye with Vitamin A, Wild Yam Extract and Pro-Vitamin B5. Help increase elasticity and smooth skin texture with phytonutrients and botanicals of Cucumber and Arnica, as vitamins C and E plus Grape Seed Extract shield the delicate eye area against further environmental damage.
- Diminishes appearance of fine lines.
- Infuses skin with critical hydration.
- Helps repair signs of photoaging; helps defend against further damage.
how to use
After cleansing, gently pat around the eye area, blending inward from the outer corner.
While you should always use gentle motions when applying product, this is especially true around the delicate and thin eye area. Never press heavily or pull the area when applying your eye product.
For all up-to-date information on product ingredients, please visit the Dermalogica website or refer to your product packaging.