- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Revitalise the skin around the eyes with Dermalogica Eye Treatments!
Used day and night, Dermalogica Eye Treatments strengthen delicate eye tissues against signs of ageing.
The skin around the eye area is thinner and more delicate than anywhere else. Continual free radical assault breaks down collagen and elastin fibers that help keep skin smooth and firm. Tissue in this delicate area also has fewer oil glands to help block penetration of topically-applied products or chemicals from the environment.
Combine this with decades of squinting in the sun, late nights, lack of sleep and inadequate environmental protection and you have the tell-tale signs of eye area aging.
The most prominent eye area concerns include wrinkles (crow’s feet), puffiness (under eye bags), dark circles due to hyperpigmentation, and skin sensitivity due to dehydration. When treating these issues, it is important to take care not to use anything that will cause irritation.