- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Exfoliation can also help minimise the signs of skin ageing and hyperpigmentation (age spots), by lifting dull, discolored cells that give skin a mottled appearance. Pair with specific treatments for the signs of aging or hyperpigmentation for maximum skin smoothing and brightening.
Whether a scrub or a hydroxy-acid base, Dermalogica Exfoliants lift dulling cells to brighten and refresh.
The human skin produces about one million skin cells every 40 minutes! As skin cells are produced from the deepest layer and move towards the surface, older cells harden, lose moisture, and detach from skin. This process is called desquamation, and it helps eliminates damaged, contaminated cells that carry environmental pollutants.
As we age, desquamation slows, and can cause skin dullness, follicle clogging, and dryness. Through exfoliation, dulling skin cells are effectively removed and newer cells are revealed for a fresher, healthier appearance.
Physical exfoliants including Corn Cob Meal or Rice Bran remove dead skin cells through friction. (Steer clear of exfoliants made of nut shells or ground-up fruit pits, as these will scratch skin, which is dramatically different from exfoliating skin). Chemical exfoliants work by dissolving the intercellular "glue" that attaches skin cells, allowing separation and removal from skin. Chemical exfoliants include Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid.