- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
dermalogica clear start flashfoliant
A leave-on, flash-foaming chemical exfoliant that helps clear and prevent breakouts while brightening skin. Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), helps wipe out existing and future breakouts to clear skin. Tangerine Peel Extract brightens dull skin while Grape Extract –a potent source of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) –exfoliates dead skin cells to help even skin tone.
- Helps wipe out existing and future breakouts.
- Provides a seemingly instant glow.
- Brightens skin and helps even skin tone.
how to use
Invert bottle and squeeze to dispense foam. Apply once daily to cleansed face and neck. Allow to absorb.
Use with Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash and Clearing Defense SPF 30.
For all up-to-date information on product ingredients, please visit the Dermalogica website or refer to your product packaging.