- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
dermalogica clear start breakout clearing booster
Teenage skin with acne or breakout prone skin
Kills breakout-causing bacteria in only 15 minutes!
Dermalogica Recommended Application
Morning and night, apply a small amount directly to blemish or breakout area, or apply a thin layer all over the face after toner and under moisturiser for breakout prevention.
Benefits and key ingredients of blackhead clearing pore control scrub
- Helps boost the skin's natural defences against breakout-causing bacteria.
- Soothes breakout-irritated skin.
- Unclogs pores.
Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid, stimulates natural exfoliation, helping to clear impacted follicles and minimise breakout formation.
Next generation, patented Thymol and Terpineol (TT) Complex and Phytoplankton Extract work with the skin's natural microbiome to reduce breakout-causing bacteria while preserving "good" bacteria.
Niacinamide boosts the skins own anti-bacterial defences and helps to even skin tone.
Seaweed derived Chondrus Crispus Extract, complexed with Hyaluronic Acid, locks in moisture to soothe irritated skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Thymol, Terpineol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Pullulan, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Gluconolactone, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
Logicalskincare is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.