- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
dermalogica clear start blackhead clearing fizz mask
Teenage skin with acne or breakout prone skin
Targets blackheads before they turn into breakouts!
Helps soften and clear blackheads on breakout-prone skin before they get worse. A unique mask that transforms into an active fizzing formula to clear pores and target blackheads.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin on areas of congestion and allow 3-5 minutes to fully activate. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with your recommended Clear Start products. Use 2-3 times per week or as needed.
Benefits and key ingredients of blackhead clearing pore control scrub
- Unique fizzing formula helps to open pores and decongest skin.
- Facilitates blackhead clearing.
- Hydrates skin and helps control excess oil.
Sulfur provides anti-microbial benefits to help clear skin.
Kaolin Clay, which has naturally absorbent properties, soaks up excess oil and purifies the skin.
Pyrus Malus (Apple Fruit) Extract, a saccharide complex, increases skin hydration.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Disiloxane, Sulfur, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyacrylate-33, Hectorite, Butylene Glycol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Quartz, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Sage) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Threoninate, Xanthan Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol.
Logicalskincare is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.