- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
dermalogica active clearing skin wash 500ml
clearing skin wash
Foaming cleanser helps clear skin and reduce visible skin ageing. Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid, stimulates natural exfoliation to help clear clogged follicles and smooth away dullness that contributes to visible skin ageing. Menthol and Camphor help cool the skin. Contains extracts of Balm Mint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree. Skin is left clean and prepped for optimal absorption of Active Clearing treatment ingredients.
Please be aware that this product contains highly active ingredients and we would always recommend that you are purchasing this product on direct recommendation from one of our Professional Skin Therapists.
Contraindications: If skin experiences sensitivity or dehydration from daily use, reduce use to 2-3 times per week. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use as directed. For external use only. Keep out of eyes.
*please note that product packaging may vary.
- Clears away excess oil without stripping skin.
- Helps prevent future breakouts.
- Soothing botanicals help calm irritation.
how to use
Perform the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that begins with PreCleanse. Work a pea-sized amount into a lather in wet hands. Apply to dampened face and throat, massaging in circular motions while concentrating on areas of congestion and oiliness. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with prescribed MediBac Clearing regimen.
Establish a cleansing routine morning and night to enhance acne-fighting benefits.
Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid .50%. Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Angelica Archangelica Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicas Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Algae Extract, Menthol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl PCA, Disodium EDTA Copper, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol.
Logicalskincare is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.