- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
dermalogica active clearing sebum clearing masque
sebum clearing masque
Cooling clay masque helps clear and prevent breakouts. Use after cleansing to enhance skin clearing and control the main factors that contribute to breakouts. Oil- absorbing clays help detoxify skin as Salicylic Acid stimulates natural exfoliation to clear pore congestion. Soothe aggravation brought on by breakouts with cooling botanicals, and help purify, refine and eliminate excess oils for clearer skin.
- Imparts a cooling sensation on skin to help soothe breakout irritation.
- Absorbs excess oils and refines skin texture.
- Helps purify and manage the four main factors that contribute to acne development.
how to use
Apply a smooth layer to cleansed face and throat (avoiding the eye area) 3 times per week. May also be used exclusively on the T-zone. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Skin Purifying Wipes, Oil Control Lotion and prescribed MediBac Clearing regimen.
Use as a spot treatment masque to help target and clear breakouts.
Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.50%). Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Pentylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysorbate 60, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Bisabolol, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Menthol, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1,10-Decanediol, Camphor, Farnesyl Acetate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Biotin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl Glycine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylpropanediol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.