- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
NEW Dermalogica daily milkfoliant
• Daily exfoliation is essential for smooth, healthy-looking skin but it isn’t one-size-fits-all.
• A combination of several chemical, physical, and enzymatic exfoliants make it easy to smooth and soothe skin.
• New Daily Milkfoliant is the peaceful way to exfoliate.
You’ve most likely heard that exfoliation is an essential part of any skin care routine. But you may be wondering if it’s actually right for your skin — and, if so, which is the best exfoliant for you. Daily exfoliation is essential for smooth, healthy-looking skin but it isn’t one-size-fits-all. Everyone’s skin is different and we all have different skin conditions with different needs. It’s important to use a gentle exfoliant, as the wrong exfoliant can be hard on our skin — sometimes causing irritation, increased sensitivity, breakouts, or dry, dehydrated ,flaky skin. That’s where Daily Milkfoliant [insert link to product], comes in. This calming exfoliant is the peaceful way to exfoliate every day. So what are the five all-star ingredients that help this gentle exfoliant polish skin and support the moisture barrier?
Coconut milk is one of those must-have ingredients that is known to help calm skin. This is one of the main ingredients in our powder exfoliant, Daily Milkfoliant, and it smooths for softer skin.
oat bran extract
Known to help calm skin, Oat is a main ingredient in Daily Milkfoliant. Our calming vegan exfoliating powder features Oat Bran Extracts, which contain nourishing lipids that help replenish the skin’s moisture barrier and help soothe skin.
Saccharide works with Atomized Sea Salt and Hyaluronic Acid to help support the skin’s moisture barrier.
alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids
Alpha Hydroxy Acids, otherwise known as AHAs, and Beta Hydroxy Acids, or BHAs, help polish away dead skin cells. In Daily Milkfoliant, this comes in the form of fruit-based Grape Extract and Arginine, which work together with Coconut Milk for smoother, softer skin.
This gentle exfoliating powder is rich in Papain Extract. Harvested from Papaya, it provides exfoliating properties and helps to resurface skin.