- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Jane Iredale is the president and founder of Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, a company she founded in 1994 which brought the mineral makeup line jane iredale to the aesthetic industry. She was the first to supply this industry with a line of makeup that had skin care benefits.
She was inspired to develop a makeup that was good for the skin by her career in the entertainment industry where she saw actresses and models struggling with the ill-effects of the many kinds of makeup they wore. Her experience in working with women whose careers depended on a clear complexion allowed her to see how skin disorders and sensitivities not only threatened careers, but also destroyed self-confidence.
Jane has always thought of makeup as an essential part of a woman's sense of well-being and she wanted to make that easy to achieve. That's why her mineral powders are a foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one, and why every product in the line is multi-functional. Her goal is to make products that look good, feel good and are good for the skin. Products must be easy to apply, as well, so that a woman can be her best in the shortest amount of time.
Jane's success in reaching women of all ages and nationalities is based on the belief that true makeup artistry comes not from trying to make a face conform to the latest fashion trends, but from enhancing the wearer’s natural beauty and, as a result, allowing her personality to shine.
The Jane Iredale brand is carried throughout the United Kingdom and world-wide in more than 40 countries.