- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
which powder exfoliant is for you?
You’ve probably heard that it’s important to exfoliate. Why? Because the skin is constantly generating new cells at the lower dermis level to replace dead skin cells on the upper layer, the epidermis. As we get older, our cell turnover process slows down and cells gather unevenly on the skin’s surface. That leads to both dull dry patches and a lackluster appearance.
When you exfoliate, you help remove dead skin cells, revealing the fresher, younger cells below.
Many people who know this tend to over-exfoliate in pursuit of a healthier glow. That's because they are using harsh scrubs meant for weekly or semi-weekly use. Powder exfoliants are a gentler way to work exfoliating into your daily routine so you get those fresher, glowing benefits without overstimulating your skin.
Dermalogica has two powder exfoliants:
- Daily Superfoliant - This Charcoal-based powder exfoliant helps remove air pollution particles that can enter pores and accelerate skin ageing. It also helps detoxify pores for firmer, healthier-looking skin.
- Daily Microfoliant - This Rice-based powder exfoliant helps you kiss dullness and uneven skin tone goodbye it micro-exfoliates dead cells and balances pigmentation, leaving skin smoother and brighter.
Take our quiz to be certain which product is right for you!
Your skin seems most affected by...
- a) The environment
- b) Product buildup
When are you most devoted to skin care?
- a) In the evening
- b) In the morning
Which are you more concerned about
- a) Skin Aging
- b) Dull skin