- special offers
- dermalogica christmas gift sets & other brand gift ideas
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
what is retinol?
When it comes to reversing the signs of skin aging, Retinol is hands down the industry's gold standard ingredient. It has the power to help accelerate skin renewal and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and age spots for firmer, smoother and more evenly-toned skin.
micro-encapsulated retinol for maximising anti-ageing
At Dermalogica, we use advanced microencapsulation technology to help stabilize Retinol and ensure its maximum potency. This approach protects the Retinol from degrading as soon as it is exposed, enabling it to deliver superior results.
Microencapsulated Retinol also creates an invisible shield on the skin's surface to help reduce moisture loss, which is critical for reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. You can find this technology in Age Reversal Eye Complex and Overnight Retinol Repair.
customisable retinol to control irritation
Everyone's skin reacts differently to Retinol. Some people experience temporary redness, flakiness, peeling and sensitivity because their skin lacks enough retinoid receptors.
Retinoid receptors are proteins naturally found in skin. They act like shuttles that carry and release retinoids (Vitamin A derivatives) into skin cells, triggering collagen production. Retinol – the strongest form of retinoid available without a prescription – is converted by skin enzymes into the even stronger form of Retinoic Acid, which is what causes the irritation.
Fortunately, the skin can build retinoid receptors with controlled exposure to Retinol. To help soothe and control irritation in the meantime, Dermalogica Overnight Retinol Repair comes with a unique Buffer Cream that allows you to customise the strength of the Retinol in each formula while your skin acclimates.