- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
ways to prevent acne
Blackheads and whiteheads can appear anywhere on the face, chest, back, or even on the lower body! oily skin is the most common cause of breakouts on the body. However, they can also occur on those who use comedogenic or acnegenic lotions, or body care products.
Here are 6 tips to help control and prevent body acne:
- Wear natural fibers, or fabrics specifically engineered to wick moisture away from the skin. This is especially important if you're working out.
- Experiencing acne where you carry a backpack or purse? Carry a bag with your hands instead.
- Shower as soon as possible after perspiring. If you can’t shower, carry a travel-friendly product containing Salicylic Acid to help purify and clear skin of excess oils.
- Wash the affected areas with a cleanser designed for acne-prone skin.
- After allowing the skin to dry, apply a treatment product containing Benzoyl Peroxide to the affected areas.
- If you often suffer from dry skin, moisturise with a non-comedogenic moisturiser. Excessively dry skin can lead to breakouts.