- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
treating the sensitive eye area
What do you see out of the corner of your eye? If it’s fine lines and wrinkles, you’re not alone. Fine lines around the eyes can start to form as early as your 20s. Here’s why: the tissue around the eyes is some of the thinnest on the body, possibly even as thin as five sheets of paper. This thinness contributes to a lack of protective lipids, making this skin much more vulnerable to damage triggered by genetics, intrinsic (natural) ageing, physical attributes, and general wear and tear. Don’t forget that lifestyle, allergies, diseases, and exposure to UV rays and weather changes can also impact the severity of lines around the eyes.
Unfortunately for some, fine lines are just the beginning of their eye area concerns. In an effort to treat frustrating fine lines, some may find that highly-active formulas are too aggressive, and can trigger an inflammatory response. Ironically, a continued inflammatory response is linked to accelerated tissue damage, which is one of the culprits behind premature ageing. This means the powerful treatments designed to minimise fine lines can actually cause more damage than good.
UltraSmoothing Eye Serum, the newest UltraCalming product from Dermalogica, is a firming formula that effectively targets the signs of ageing around the eyes, without triggering the additional sensitivity or irritation common from potent eye treatments. Essential to the creation of this unique treatment was our extensive research into non-traditional forms of ingredients that would combat signs of ageing without inducing sensitivity. Carrot Root Extract, rich source of antioxidant carotenoids and ProVitamin A converts into retinol in the skin, providing effective treatment for wrinkles. Our exclusive UltraCalming Complex helps reduce sensitivity, redness, irritation and inflammation. Hexapeptide-11 and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate help stimulate collagen, firm skin, and provide antioxidant defense. To help reduce eye puffiness and inhibit inflammatory mediators, we infused our serum with a soothing Brown and Red Algae Extract complex.
No matter your skin condition, ageing and sensitivity can be a concern. Speak to one of our Dermalogica Professional Skin Therapists about making UltraSmoothing Eye Serum part of your healthy skin care regimen.