- special offers
- dermalogica christmas gift sets
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- body therapy
- clear start
- concentrated boosters
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- powerBright TRx™
- skin kits
- targeted treatments
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- serums and boosters
- Skin Nutrition
- Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Skin Through The Ages
Skin Through The Ages: the 20's
Skin will still produce a good amount of sebum (oil) and will have a healthy cell turnover of about every 14-25 days. Breakouts may still be an issue, and you might start seeing fine lines around the eyes.
Skin is an excellent record keeper. Sunbathing, smoking, late nights and cocktails seem like a fun idea now, but that starlet lifestyle will show up on your skin 10 years from now.
- PreCleanse helps lift make-up and debris, followed by either Special Cleansing Gel or Dermal Clay Cleanser if you are oily and acne-prone.
- Start incorporating a gentle, daily exfoliant, such as Daily Microfoliant, into your routine to clear follicles and keep skin fresh.
- Start to shield and protect the delicate eye tissue with Total Eye Care SPF15.
- Apply a sunscreen every day to keep sun damage at a minimum and prevent hyperpigmentation (age spots). Solar Defense Booster SPF50 blends in with your moisturiser or foundation for a convenient SPF boost!
Skin Through The Ages: the 30's
Starting with your 30th birthday, collagen production slows by 1% every year. Cell turnover slows to 30 days, which can lead to dehydration and dryness. Signs of past sun damage may start to show (age spots or brown spots), and fine lines around the eyes may be visible. Step up exfoliation to resurface as skin renewal slows, and start to feed skin with age-fighting ingredients to maintain a healthy glow.
- Banish dull, dehydrated skin with Daily Resurfacer, a hydrating, skin brightening exfoliant that helps combat fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
- Treat uneven skin tone (age spots/hyperpigmentation) with C-12 Powerbright Serum.
- Start using Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Firm around the eyes to firm, smooth and shield against further damage.
- Add a more powerful moisturiser with age-fighting benefits to your regimen. Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 encourages skin firmness and shields against photoaging induced by UV damage.
Skin Through The Ages: the 40s
The key products you should be looking for in your 40's are centred around boosting collagen and helping to reverse the signs of photo damage and ageing on the skin. Ingredients like vitamin C, peptides and retinol are going to be key in this age group.
- Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser - Switch to a dual-action exfoliating cleanser, such as Skin Resurfacing Cleanser, to increase penetration of active ingredients and smooth skin.
- Age Smart Multivitamin Power Concentrate - Use a vitamin-packed treatment beneath your moisturiser for added skin recovery and defence. MultiVitamin Power Concentrate is a favourite!
- Age Smart Power Rich - Make Power Rich your moisturiser of choice. This maximum intensity treatment helps firm, increase elasticity, hydrate, and smooth away fine lines.
- Treat multiple eye area concerns, primarily wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles and hyperpigmentation, and dehydration with Age Reversal Eye Complex containing the power of Retinol.
Skin Through The Ages - the 50's and above
- Age Smart Multivitamin Thermafoliant - Exfoliate and energise with MultiVitamin Thermafoliant, our warming polisher that releases vitamins and peptides into the skin.
- Age Smart Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque - Follow with super-nourishing vitamin therapy from MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque, often times referred to an ambulance in a tube!
- Ultracalming Serum Concentrate - Reduce any skin sensitivity, heat and flare-ups with Ultracalming Serum Concentrate.
- Age Smart Overnight Repair Serum - Replenish lipids and renew skin at night with Overnight Repair Serum.
We hope this page has been of use and if it has, why not leave a comment at the bottom of the page to let others know.