- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
say boo to bad skin from halloween make-up
The most frightening thing this Halloween could be what your make-up does to your skin, if you don't prep and remove your make-up properly. Unlike regular make-up, Halloween make-up (also stage make-up or costume make-up) is heavy in texture and pigment – and designed to adhere to your face for a masque-like effect.
Many of these formulas are not designed to remain on the skin for long, and they contain potentially irritating or comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients such as Mineral Oil, artificial fragrances and colours.
before applying make-up
To protect your skin, Dermalogica skin therapists recommend cleansing, moisturising and priming skin with a product like Hydrablur Primer prior to applying those thick layers of make-up. By adding a layer of primer, or using a shielding moisturiser like Barrier Repair, you can both reinforce your skin's natural protective barrier and smooth out any rough skin texture for better make-up application.
after the night is over
Don't let blackheads and breakouts go bump in the night! Step up your cleansing routine to thoroughly remove all your Halloween make-up before bed, including eye make-up. Remember, your make-up has collected the oil, sweat and millions of dead skin cells that are naturally produced by your skin, plus the pollution, dust, chemicals and grime you've likely encountered throughout the evening. This toxic cocktail forms a suffocating film that can worsen skin conditions like oiliness, sensitivity and breakouts.
Always cleanse your skin twice with the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that starts with an oil-based cleanser like PreCleanse Wipes. This will help dissolve the oils that comprise heavy make-up without over-sensitising your skin. Be sure to pay special attention to your chin and nose areas. Rinse with warm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
If your pores look clogged or your skin seems stressed, apply a masque for enhanced recovery. If lips feel dry, apply a conditioning treatment balm like Lip Renewal Complex. Then rinse and follow with few spritzes of hydrating toner and the Dermalogica Moisturiser that's best for your skin.