- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
myths about oily skin
There’s no shortage of myths when it comes to oily skin. Get the facts to further your understanding of how to really keep oil under control.
Myth 1: Oil can be controlled by stripping skin with harsh, drying ingredients such as alcohol.
FALSE. Stripping the skin of oil can actually cause an overproduction of oil. Why? Because skin’s trying to make up for and replace what’s lost! Those who self-treat oily skin with alcohol-based products often end up with dehydrated, irritated, sensitised skin.
Myth 2: Sunscreens increase oil production.
FALSE. Speak with our professional skin therapists about new, sophisticated formulations that won’t clog pores, and even contain oil-absorbing microsponges for the ultimate in sun protection and skin care benefits.
Myth 3: A little sun exposure is ideal for drying up skin.
FALSE. Sun exposure is never good for skin. While it may seem the sun provides a temporary “drying” effect, sebaceous glands will fire into overdrive to help replace lost oil. The result: more oil on the surface than before.
MYTH 4: There’s nothing that can be done to help control oily skin.
FALSE! Don’t give up! An oily skin condition is just as manageable as any skin condition. Speak to one of our professional skin therapists who can analyse your skin, then provide a proper diagnosis including a regimen of products and lifestyle changes to keep skin under control.