- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
is oil bad for my skin?
Not all oils are bad for the skin. In fact, botanical oils are having a much-deserved revival in skin care. Suffer from dryness? They're predominantly moisturising, making them a must-have. Mature, ageing skin will soak up high levels of rejuvenating antioxidants, polyphenols and vitamins. And oily, acne-prone skin will find a happy place as they dissolve waxy, fatty deposits to deep clean without overdrawing. Here, Dermalogica skin experts round up their top facial oils for healthy skin.
1. Kukui Nut Oil
Aleurites Moluccan Seed
Rich in fatty acids, this oil makes dry, oily and even acne-prone skin feel soft and balanced. Find it in PreCleanse.
2. Rose Oil
Rosa Damascena Flower
This soothing, antioxidant-rich oil helps hydrate and firm while improving the appearance of ageing skin. Find it in Skin Resurfacing Cleanser.
3. Argan Oil
Argania Spinosa Kernel
Ideal for mature, ageing skin, this vitamin-rich oil helps prevent collagen breakdown (the catalyst of wrinkles and sagging). Find it in Overnight Repair Serum.
4. Cranberry Seed Oil
Vaccinum Macrocarpon Seed
This oil helps restore skin hydration and reduce the appearance of fine dehydration lines. Find it in Pure Night.
5. Evening Primrose Oil
Great for tired or sensitive skin, this gentle oil helps reinforce barrier lipids. Find it in UltraCalming Serum Concentrate.
And the ultimate combination of oils for a youthful dewy all-day glow is:
6. Camellia and Tamanu Oils
Camellia Japonica & Calophyllum inophyllum
Phytoactives from Camellia and Tamanu oils help restore the skin's natural barrier.
7. Orchid Flower and Chia Seed Oils
Cymbidium Grandiflorum & Salvia Hispanica
These help smooth visible lines and lock in critical moisture.
Find this moisture-boosting combo in phyto replenish oil, an innovative, luminous hydrating treatment.