- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
how to store skin care products
Home storage habits can affect how well your skin care products work on your skin. High-quality skin care in airless pumps and tubes can remain highly-effective for several years when stored away from heat. But every product becomes vulnerable to air, temperature and bacteria as soon as it is opened.
To get the maximum benefit and life out of your Dermalogica products, follow these storage tips from our professional skin therapists:
keep daily microfoliant out of the shower
If water gets inside the container of this popular powder-to-emulsion formula, it can cause clumping and activate ingredients too early, reducing effectiveness on the skin.
spf products should be in the shade
Hot temperatures can shorten product life and decrease the effectiveness of active ingredients such as those in sunscreens.
take lip treatments out of the car
Hot cars are bad for all products, but they can completely melt (aka ruin) lip products. Once melted, a product should not be used, even if cooled and solidified.
steer clear of the window sill
Store products in cool, dark places to preserve the integrity of their ingredients. The refrigerator is great for toners and masques because it adds a more refreshing, cooling effect!