- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
how to make your best face masque even better
Use these professional tips to prep your skin for maximum results.
Not sure whether your face masque is worth that extra 10 minutes? Make sure you're applying it correctly for the best results. Before you begin, check that you are using a formula designed for your skin condition. You might be surprised how often people with dry skin use masques designed for oily skin, and vice versa.
Once you have your ideal masque in hand, follow these simple steps to receive everything your masque has to offer:
1. Double Cleanse. Masques work best on clean skin. However, one quick wash may not cut through the excess sebum (oil) and product residue that can block the effectiveness of your masque. The Dermalogica Double Cleanse dissolves layers of oily debris first, then rinses away remaining impurities for a professional level of clean.
2. Exfoliate. Slough away any dead, dulling skin cells that may lurk after you cleanse. This helps further enhance penetration of ingredients in your masque and promote smoother skin.
3. Masque. Generously slather on your masque – don't be shy! Leave the formula on for as long as your skin therapist, or the directions, recommends.
4. Tone. Ensure all masque residue is wiped away from your skin, then mist a hydrating Dermalogica Toner over skin to further restore moisture.
5. Moisturise. Vital to every regimen and an integral post-masque step, moisturising helps seal in skin care benefits and combat surface dehydration, which can weaken your skin's natural barrier.
Generally, masques are recommended at least once a week to keep skin looking healthy and glowing at all times, but some masques can be worn up to four times a week – or whenever your skin needs rescuing.
Ask your Dermalogica skin therapist for a customised recommendation on which masque you should use, and how often you should use it.