- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
how to get gum out of your hair
Getting chewing gum in your hair can be a real sticky mess. It seems to cling on for dear life. When it comes to getting it out, soap and water won’t do the trick and neither will a strong, stripping shampoo.
But believe it or not, Dermalogica PreCleanse, a deep cleansing oil that melts impurities and make-up from your skin, will safely get the chewing gum out so you don't have to cut or damage a single strand. How?
The oils in PreCleanse attract the gum base so the gum sticks to PreCleanse instead of the proteins in your hair. Keep working PreCleanse around the chewing gum to make it less and less sticky and you’ll soon find you can pull out big chunks of the chewing gum. Make sure the PreCleanse coats all of the chewing gum and keep massaging it in until the chewing gum has been removed. Because PreCleanse also contains emulsifying agents, it will easily wash out of your hair without leaving an oily residue. Voila – the chewing gum will be gone!
Want to see this in action? Check out this video where make-up guru Kristen Leanne actually puts chewing gum in her hair to see if PreCleanse will get it out.