- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
how can i treat back acne?
Back acne or “Backne” is very common among teenagers and young adults – especially in boys. Athletic clothing which may trap sweat and dead skin cells (such as abrasive gear like football shoulder pads) and a general over-secretion of the oil glands in this area can cause breakouts.
1. You can treat back acne the same way you treat it on your face – with Clear Start products! Don’t over-cleanse the skin with harsh soap, vigorous scrubbing movements, or rough loofahs or back brushes, as this will exacerbate the situation. Wash with Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash, a soap-free cleanser designed for your face and wherever you get breakouts.
2. Don’t reach for a mentholated astringent, which can have a drying S.D. Alcohol base (which over-strips skin). Instead, grab Breakout Clearing All Over Toner, a refreshing skin toner that helps control oil and bacteria. Its convenient spray bottle helps you spritz hard-to-reach areas effectively.
3. Gentle exfoliation can really help breakouts – so reach for Blackhead Clearing Pore Control Scrub. This gentle breakout-fighting, pore-refining scrub and masque contains purifying clays to pull excess oil from skin, while Silica scrubs away dulling surface cells.
4. Treat the affected area while you sleep with Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment.