- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
get the truth
Meet the top skin myths, officially debunked by Clear Start experts!
More is better.
Never use more than what’s directed on a product, or use products more frequently than directed. When you over-use product, especially one with highly active ingredients, you run the risk of increasing skin sensitivity, dryness, oiliness… you get the drift.
You only need sunscreen on sunny days.
Just because you can’t see the sun doesn’t mean it can’t see you: UV rays are out and about, penetrating through the heaviest of cloud-covered days to strike your skin. Be sun safe every day by wearing your SPF.
If it works for your friend, it will work for you.
No two people are the same, and that goes for skin, too. So, using what your friend uses could leave you with serious skin issues. Get your own regimen! Start by talking to a skin care expert.
Oily skin doesn’t need a moisturiser.
Oily doesn’t mean hydrated: in fact, many oily skin conditions can be dehydrated (low on water). Don’t skimp on moisturisers in an effort to cut back on slick and shine. Opt for a moisturiser with oil controllers, such as Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer SPF15.