- special offers
- featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- acne and breakouts
- dryness and dehydration
- sensitivity or redness
- signs of skin ageing
- uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Is your obsession over a few extra pounds starving your skin?
The trend of fat-free diets can deprive our bodies of skin-friendly Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), causing a deficiency that results in chronic itching, dryness, thinning and can enhance eczema, psoriasis, and hair loss!
EFAs also help regulate hormones, in turn helping with skin conditions triggered by hormone imbalance (think acne).
Skin care experts believe around 20 grams of fats per day help keep skin lubricated, stimulate collagen (the stuff that keeps skin firm and healthy) and absorb Vitamin A, an antioxidant the helps prevent signs of aging such as fine lines.
This doesn’t mean you reach for the nearest chocolate bar. Get your fats from avocadoes, olive oils, and choose canola oil or coconut oil when cooking.