- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
daytime vs. nighttime skin care
We all have a "body clock" that governs a 24-hour internal cycle known as a circadian rhythm. Throughout this cycle, our bodies fluctuate between defending and regenerating our cells.
During the day, our largest organ, skin, actively fights off invaders like pollution and UV light while defending against and neutralising unstable molecules.
At night, skin shifts into DNA repair, cellular detox and cell production mode.
In order to maximize the results of your skin care regimen, it's important to use products that work in concert with your body's inherent defense and repair modes.
Working with your body's natural functionality will help optimize your skin health results so you can achieve your skin care goals more rapidly and efficiently.
*May also be used in the evening.
**Alternate nights with Overnight Retinol Repair.
***May also be used in the morning.