- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
brighter eyes, day and night
The delicate skin around your eye is the thinnest on your body – equivalent to only a few sheets of paper. It’s also the first area on your face to show the signs of skin aging.
Using Dermalogica eye treatments both day and night can help smooth, firm and brighten the eye area in accordance with your body’s natural circadian rhythm.
during the day
• Look for a daytime eye treatment with mineral-based SPF in it to protect your eye area from UV damage – the number one cause of skin aging. Mineral-based SPF can be less irritating to this delicate area of the skin.
• Use products that contain skin-smoothing ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acids to help reduce puffiness and fine lines.
• To conceal the appearance of dark circles, reach for tinted, illuminating formulas.
• Apply a nighttime eye treatment to help rejuvenate and repair your skin while you sleep.
• Look for ingredients that target multiple signs of skin aging at once.
• Age Reversal Eye Complex contains Retinol and tissue-regenerating peptides to fortify compromised skin.
for best results
• Pat on eye treatments with your ring finger, which is weakest, for the lightest pressure.
• Apply from outside corner in to avoid stretching the skin unnecessarily.
• Avoid rubbing or being too rough, which can promote sagging.