- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Experience the power of BioActive Peel at our One Lounge Salon, a powerful new skin resurfacing system from the skin health experts at Dermalogica and The International Dermal Institute. It helps reduce acne, pigmentation and signs of premature aging to reveal smoother, brighter and softer skin.
why do I need it?
Chemical peels are one of the most popular professional skin care services today because they can improve the quality, texture and color of skin. But they can also produce severe side effects such as inflammation, discoloration and scarring for up to several months. With BioActive Peel, you can get the same powerful results without the associated risks or downtime. In fact, your skin will look and feel healthier than ever!
how does it work?
BioActive Peel is designed to work with the skin’s chemistry, not against it. When performed by a certified skin care professional, it safely removes dull outer layers of skin and helps the skin underneath regenerate for a smooth, radiant complexion. In general, BioActive Peel can be tailored to address:
- skin roughness
- signs of photodamage
- fine lines and wrinkles
- acne breakouts
- skin congestion
- some forms of hyperpigmentation and unbalanced skin tone
what can I expect?
Your skin condition, skin concern and dedication to post-treatment care will impact the frequency and results of BioActive Peel treatments. Clients typically notice dramatically improved skin quality, texture and tone within three treatments. Ideally, a series of three treatments are performed over a six- to twelve-week period, followed by maintenance treatments twice a year.
post treatment care
Immediately after your BioActive Peel treatment, your skin may appear red and flushed. As your skin goes through the renewal process, it is normal to experience dryness, redness and tightness, as well as some peeling or flaking within a week. You may also notice a more pronounced appearance of pigmentation as it rises to the skin’s surface. These side effects will subside quickly with proper post-treatment care, starting with UltraCalming Cleanser, broad-spectrum Super Sensitive Shield SPF30 and two nourishing moisturisers, as well as AGE Smart Multivitamin Thermafoliant to help buff away post-treatment peeling. In addition, ask one of our skin care professionals for a fully customised Dermalogica skin care prescription to help ensure lasting results.