- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
better skin. see a therapist.
Why do you need a professional skin therapist?
For the same reason doctor and dentist check-ups are necessary: for better health!
Skin is a living part of your body (your largest organ, in fact), that defends against environmental assaults and extreme temperatures. It helps eliminate toxins from the body. It heals from cuts, abrasions and scratches like a champ. It's continually renewing and protecting. Simply put, skin keeps the bad stuff out and the good stuff in.
So why do you dote more on your hair and nails - two items on your body that aren't living?
Your skin needs personal attention from a professional - and that professional is a Dermalogica professional skin therapist.
At Dermalogica, we train more than 75,000 skin therapists a year. At Logicalskincare our skin therapists are licensed, intensely educated skin health experts trained to prescribe Dermalogica products and deliver Dermalogica professional skin treatments. They have the answers to your most pressing skin care concerns. They know how to deliver real, visible results. They're the best in the business, and have a real passion for taking care of your skin.
Your best-looking skin starts with healthy skin, and healthy skin starts with a Dermalogica skin therapist. Start living your healthiest skin!
Contact us now.