- special offers
- Featured Products
- active clearing®
- age smart ®
- powerBright TRx™
- body therapy
- clear start
- daylight defense ™
- eye treatments
- serums and boosters
- skin kits
- travel sizes
- Acne and breakouts
- Dryness and dehydration
- Sensitivity or redness
- Signs of skin ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Kerastase-Paris BLOND ABSOLU Best for: Blonde Hair
- Kerastase-Paris GENESIS Best for: Forifying broken hair
- Kerastase-Paris NUTRITIVE Best for: Nourishing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris REFLECTION Best for: Radiance and Colour Care
- Kerastase-Paris RESISTANCE Best for: Strengthening
- Kerastase-Paris ELIXIR ULTIME Best for: Long Lasting Shine
- Kerastase-Paris DISCIPLINE Best for: Smoothing Frizzy Hair
- Kerastase-Paris DENSIFIQUE Best for: Boosting and Thickening Hair
- Kerastase-Paris SPECIFIQUE Best for: Cleansing and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris AURA BOTANICA Best for: Glowing Hair
- Kerastase-Paris FUSIO SCRUB Best for: Self Care and Soothing
- Kerastase-Paris CURL MANIFESTO Best for: Curly Hair
- Jane Iredale make-up
- Skin Nutrition - ANP
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning
- Gift vouchers
Recently viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
baby you're a firework!
Follow our top 5 tips for boosting your confidence about your body, your mind, and your beliefs this summer.
Do something good for someone else You’re manners are great, so you’re always saying “thanks.” But, when is the last time someone thanked you?
The simple act of picking up a few items from a shop for a friend, helping someone register for classes, or mentoring a younger student can make your mood do a 180! The next time you need support, your friends will be inclined to help you out.
Embrace what others embrace about you
Have a special ability, gorgeous hair, or beautiful eyes that others compliment you on? If only we could see ourselves the way others do…
Spend a few minutes today appreciating this special thing about yourself. Then, pay the feeling forward by telling a friend or loved one what you admire about them.
Remove yourself from the negativity
Being brought down by someone who’d rather bash others? Pay attention to how easy it is to get wrapped up in the negative talk, and then stop it!
If you’re around a negative person, try to do positive, active things that minimize the gossip and focus more on bettering your health. Simply getting off the couch and going for a walk outdoors can change the direction of any conversation.
Step away from the computer
When’s the last time you weren’t accessible by phone or email? Constantly being interrupted can wear on the quality attention you give to yourself. Take a breather from being connected by turning off your smartphone. Spend the time picking out a cute outfit, throwing away old make-up, or even meditating. Knowing you can’t be interrupted will give you new focus on an old routine!
There’s nothing wrong with going out to meet new people. But, it can be even more fun to grab and old friend and go out to reconnect! Invite a friend over and get dolled up together, then head out for a night on the town. Being focused on reconnecting will increase your confidence levels, and give you new, super cute photos for your profile page!